Sixteenth day ... He is no longer my
walk down the street and I repeat it mentally, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone ...
is difficult to wake up after 15 long years and not have anyone by my side. Not having him. I think
: Game Gym loves, loves Gym Game, Game loves Gym, Game Gym loves ...
Weave their names and discover that they have many more similarities than I have mine and his. I think that sooner sleep with her. I think the evening will send a message Page: Good night, doll.
I think that Christmas will be the first to which will do their best wishes. And New Year's Eve kiss her and not me.
I try to be realistic. Do I really understand that I'm single. It is very important.
I was granted one more full week with him. A NY. The latest.
Then our lives take different paths.
I think I'll leave her home. I think that lately when I say "home" he corrects me more.
I think that gave me no hope. And he did it to me. I am not angry with him. I love him dearly. I love him like I never loved anyone.
I think I might tell him first. I think that I should not lose it.
I think of the possibility of 15 years I've had and how I allowed life to delete them all, wiping out the opportunity to remain with him forever.
I miss so much. I think about him every second of my day. And I'm afraid to dream because the dream with her.
I want to scream to everyone how much I love him. Like when I was 18 and our story had not yet begun. I love him so. In that way. With the same passion and intensity.
I do not like the idea of \u200b\u200bhim. I met him. So what are its flaws and limitations. I know the taste of his breath in the morning. I know his body, palm to palm.
I put my face on her. Kissing her neck smooth and soft. Scented.
I would take a blank sheet of paper and write a thousand times "I love you Game." And when the sheet is finished get a new one and write it again. And while he
I permanently delete it from its archive, moving from C to an external hard drive, such as the work of the past, I'm in love with him immensely.
I think the space she occupies. Giga and gigs of memory. Game
I love you. Game I love you. Game I love you.
not see me anymore. Does not like me anymore. Does not prove anything to me. I repeat this mantra. Now. While I get on the bus. While brushing my teeth. As I read a book. While work.
There's nothing I can do.
Game ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment