Initially, our conversation is difficult, almost intermittent, it hard to tune. To the usual questions answered very briefly, not due to a sluggish knowledge of Italian, which, in contrast, mastered better than some native speakers, perhaps more for a character tendency to condense into a few words the emotions of a lifetime. But when they are touched a chord, it exposes itself, bringing out all that lurks within: anger, a lot of anger.
When I ask him if he thinks Italians are aware of what many immigrants have to pass, he replies dryly: "They see us, come with the car, they see that we are queued in the cold, the truth is that he did not care damn, they see immigrants as an object used. I'm not racist I met many people who gave me a hand, the problem is the institutions that do not help in any way, offices, agencies working in Vicenza now ... I think they require the ability to get housing and you have to go and pay to the municipality. It is a mafia. The problem is ignorance! The laws favor the impunity and the Italians sleep, never go to show! When they increased the price of milk in England, no one has bought more the next morning! * ".
Then ask him if something has changed recently and the answer is even clearer: "Nothing has changed, if anything, worse, once you put yourself in the morning to renew the permit, c'impieghi a year now and we'll also give expired. There is hope, after what I saw, I'm afraid I will not see anything more beautiful! We thought we were a country of laws, the laws serve only to bring money into state coffers, do not improve people's lives! I have friends in Belgium, Holland, France, Germany, the situation there is different, even in Morocco are treated differently than those who come from Italy to those who return from France. "
Now is silent for a moment and try to wipe her eyes with tears, a 49 year old man who is moved to the only memory of the ordeal he has gone through. It now has only one desire, wants to escape from Italy, wants to return to Morocco, but can not because he has no money, he would like the contributions that were returned to paid leave, but it will not happen. No one would suggest the path that he did!
Now is silent for a moment and try to wipe her eyes with tears, a 49 year old man who is moved to the only memory of the ordeal he has gone through. It now has only one desire, wants to escape from Italy, wants to return to Morocco, but can not because he has no money, he would like the contributions that were returned to paid leave, but it will not happen. No one would suggest the path that he did!
and Luigi
(please note that there has been limited to reporting the words of Abdel without verifying the veracity of the stories you mentioned)
0 comments:
Post a Comment